Thursday, November 15, 2012

CTVS Ch #19~Scene It


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#19 "Scene It"
Starts: Friday, Nov 16th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 22nd @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project with a 
SCENE FOR THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 23rd @ Cardz TV

Here's my "Scene It" project:

  • Paper from my Stash
  • Winter Frolic Cartridge
  • Jolee's Boutique "Snowflakes"
  • Mountains 4.25
  • Kid on Sled 2.50
  • Tree 3.50
  • Snow tex-for snow
  • Glossy Accents
  • Red Glitter for kids sweater
  • I added some glitter on the snow 
  • Cardz TV Stamp Set "Snow Day"







Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the little scene it's fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle this is the cutest scene! It reminds me from when I was a kid and used to go sledding down a huge hill at a local park! I love this!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the fun Winter Wonderland card. Central TX actually gets snow sometimes. Not last yr though. One yr it was snowing when we came out of Christmas Eve Mass and on Christmas morn we woke up to a white blanket of snow.
    I host a challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which challenge this wk is Cabin/Mountains. You have Mountains on your card. membership is free in MFP. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the glitter--so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! The colors are great!

    Hugs,
    DT Sister
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wheeeee! That's what that little guy is saying on his way down that enormous hill. This is so super cute, Rachelle.
    Jeri (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!! Love the great glittery hill and the little sledder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachelle,
    Too too cute, love the snow and the snowflakes!

    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Rachelle! I love Winter Frolic, it's one of my favorite cartridges :) TFS

    michelle (DT sister)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachelle, I love this scene! I have forgotten how cute this cartridge can be. I need to pull it back out and play.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Great paper choice and the snow is perfect. Great job!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! Great colors. Love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the cutest thing ever ! looks like fun to me !!! Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! That little guy on the sled is precious!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete