Welcome to the sketch blog hop. Everyone has had so much fun in doing these, it's turned into a regular event.
The purpose of this hop is to show how all these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards.
If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try!
You should have come from: Susan's , if you didn't be sure to go back from the start at
Be sure to check out all the fabulous cards at the different stops.
Here's the sketch
- Standard A2 Card done in Stampin Up "Cherry Cobbler"
- Matted with a light green (paper from my stash)
- Background Paper from Recollections "Happy Holidays" Paper Pack
- I used Elegant Edges and Created a Frame cut at 4.50"
- White Frame is cut at 4.25"
- Cuttlebug "Snowflake" Folder
- Tree is cut from Jolly Holidays and cut at 4"
- I used Stickles "Icicle" glitter on the leaves and then I used a regular glitter for the snow on the bottom of the tree.
- My ornaments were difficult for me, so they didn't turn out the best.
Your next stop is over at Zenita's