Welcome to our Creepy Crawlers and More Blog Hop!!!
This is such a fun time of year! Our creative juices start flowing and it all begins at Halloween. This is probably the one time we can get really silly and SPOOKY with our projects. It’s like we become little kids again. So we gathered up some very talented Witches who wanted to show off their projects. NOW DON'T MAKE THEM MAD, BY NOT LEAVING A COMMENT! THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PUT SPELLS ON BLOGS.
And of course we have CANDY!! You have to give out CANDY on Halloween. All you have to do, to be entered into the drawing is,
- To hop to every blog and leave a comment
- Go to Jennifer’s Face Book page, Leave a comment and Like her page
Here is our line up:
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Katie ~ http://katiesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer J ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
For My Creepy Crawler Project
- Standard A2 Card on Basic White Cardstock
- Background Paper By "We R Memory Keepers"
- Orange Twine from Walmart
- Buttons from stash
- Create a Critter 2~Spiders cut at 3" and 2.25"
- Yellow Glitter Pen for eyes
- Orange glitter pen for stitching around hats
- Orange gems on hats (from Walmart)
- Sentiment from Cardz TV -"October 31" Set -"Bugs and Hisses"
Thanks so much for spending this Halloween Hop with us! Don't eat too much candy!!! And watch out for those black cats!!!