Welcome to our Altered Journal Blog Hop! If you came here from Sandra's then you are on the right track! If you happen to stumble upon this hop you can begin hopping at our host
There will be blog candy given away~please check over at Pink Polka dot Scrapping to see what will be given away.
To be eligible please visit each blog and leave a comment.
My Altered Journal
I made my Altered Journal for my youngest daughter Whitney, she picked out the papers and I picked out the music notes, she also picked out the paper for the inside cover.
Note: If you had to write in the first page of your altered journal what would you write in it? Tell us!
If I were to write in my daughter Whitney's Journal I would write how proud I am of her and how much I love her, I would also write some things that I felt that the Lord wanted me to encourage her in and also add some scriptures for her. I would write her favorite verse in it.
"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."
Your next stop is Sharon's
Here is the line up, just in case you get lost on your way!
- Melissa -http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
- Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Jenn J - http://scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com/
- Robin C - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
- Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
- Robin S. - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Dena - http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Maria Matter - http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
- Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
- Sandra ~ http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/
- Sharon ~ http://faithhopecherrytea.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Pam L. ~ http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
- Suzanne - http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com
- Cathie~ -http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/