Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #107

I decided to play along and join in on the fun over at Cardz TV for Cricut Cardz Challenge #107
We were to use any Cricut Cartridge(s) and any color we chose to create a Mother's Day Card.
For My Card
I used Elegant Edges Cartridge ( my newest) Cartridge which I just love and 
Stampin up Paper~Rose Red and Pretty in Pink
Sentement Set from Clear Dollar Stamps
My background stamps is paper from my stash.

I hope you enjoy my card!
Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful friends 
Blessings
Rachelle



3 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful and I hope your Mothers day was blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, love the simplicity of this card, looks great! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!!! Hope your Mother's Day was truly as wonderful as you!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete