Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guest Designer for PurpleFuntastick

Hi Everyone!
Happy Thursday!!
Today I am honored to be a guest designer for Kari~over at Purple Funtastick Creations 
Kari asked me to share a recent Mini Album that I made that she just loves and wanted me to share with everyone how I made it..I hope you all love it too..

First of all~I found this tutorial while cruising you tube one night and so to give credit where credit is due..Here is the link for the mini album..
Tag Book With Dawn


Recipe
2 pieced of card stock cut at 6x6
Place a sticky strip along one side of each piece of paper.
Accordion piece cut at 4x6 and scored at every 1/2"
Cut 9 tags at 4x2 (2 coordinating colors) 
Cut tags angels on 1 and then line the rest up to cut them, this
will help them all match.
Please watch the video to explain how to put the tags in your mini album.
Decorate 


For My Mini Album
I used SEI Chocolate Cherie for the outside of the book
For my Outside Frame I used my new Elegant Edges Cartridge-I love this cart! It 
has so many amazing frames to use. I also used it to cut out my frames for inside.
My outside frame is cut twice and it is cut at 4.75
Love Sentiment is on the Sweetheart Cartridge cut at 2.50
Ribbon from my Stash
Stickles









Thank You for stopping by
Rachelle




No comments:

Post a Comment