Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Busy in the Craft Room

Hi Friends,
It's been a busy week, I have taken most of the month of April off from blog hops and working on catching up on a few things. We are waiting on hearing about a job interview and anxiously awaiting to see if we have a new job and a new place to live. I have been working hard on projects to keep my mind off things.
Anyway here are a few cute things I have made the last couple days-3 projects for now.

Tea Fold Bag Card
 I love this cute tea fold bag card~I found the tutorial on you tube with stamping with Dawn-she has some great video's..My Sentiment Stamps are from Mary over at Cardz Tv.





This card turned out so cute, I used 3 birds on Paradise Cartridge and Cut the Bird and layers out at 3.75" added some bling to the flowers and used a stamp from CTMH, I believe the background paper is from 3 bugs in a Rug.


My last project I made tonight is an altered composition book journal, I used these papers to make the book.

 



    
Prayer Journal
I hope that you have enjoyed a few of my projects that I have made and will be posting more as I can.
Blessings
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment