Welcome to the "All I Want for Christmas" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything about what these ladies want for Christmas!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!
If you've hopped over from (Shawnee's), then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All I Want For Christmas FUN, then please CLICK HERE http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ at Lisa's blog!! Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...
For the hop today, I am show casing the cookies I made, I made (still making these) 12 Dozen Peanut Butter Blossoms-I know each of us enjoy cookies during the holiday season.
What are some of your favorite cookies you enjoy during Christmas?
|Peanut Butter Blossoms|
|Then I packaged them like this|
Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
Skill Level: Beginner
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 48 Hersheys Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates (I used Hugs)
- 1/2 cup Shortening ( I used real butter)
- 3/4 cup Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter ( I used Jiff)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat Shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into the center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire wrack.
About 4 dozen cookies.
For Blog Candy I will be giving away a $5 dollar Michael s GCTo be eligible for my blog candy, 1. become a follower and 2..please leave me a comment with a way for me to get a hold of you if you are the lucky winner.
Winner will be drawn on Monday by Random.org
Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to Barbara and see what wonderful project she has for you.
Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone:
Thanks for stopping by, please come back tomorrow for another great project.