Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~11/15/11

For Today . . .

Outside my window . . .
it is a cold 31 degree's and looks like we may get some snow.

I am thinking . . .
I want to go back to bed but, know that I have to much to do.
I am thankful for . . .
being able to spend time with my friend Robin, who was here visiting for a short time.

From the kitchen . . .
From our Kitchen we are having Manicotti and Salad
I am wearing . . . blue shorts and a white top.
I am creating . . .
A Peaceful Christ Centered Home
I am going . . .
to go get groceries today.
I am wondering . . .
how the Lord is going to turn this big situation around
I am reading . .
.I really don't have anything I am reading right now other than my daily devotions.
I am hoping . . .
God is going to give us a job soon & hoping we will be able to keep our home.
I am looking forward to . . . relaxing in my craft room later today.
I am hearing . . .
quietness in my house and music playing..
Around the house today...
working at keeping up with the house, laundry, vacuuming, teaching school and need to go get some groceries.

One of my favorite things . . .
visiting with my close friends, this weekend, I got to spend some time with a dear friend that I haven't seen in 12 years.

A few plans for this week . . . working on a few projects for a blog hop this weekend.
Pondering these words . . .
“When things hit us, it's the enemy that is trying to push us away from God's will. Greater is He that is within me, than he that is within the World." 1 John 4:4

 
Scripture thought . . . "Greater is He that is within me, than he that is within the World." 1 John 4:4

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . .





My good friend Robin & I

1 comment:

  1. Thankful for sweet friends, too! And goodluck with the job hunting. Praying for you and your family.

    Stopping by from TSWD.

    ReplyDelete