Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas is for Kids Hop Winner

My winner for Christmas for Kids Banner Hop is Number 3, chosen by Random.org
Congrats Ellen, I will be getting your cards finished this week and hopefully get them out on Monday.

OH MY, Rachelle, this is absolutely adorable!! I love the penguins and all the extra detail you put into it. My granddaughter's birthday party is coming up in about a month (she'll be ONE already!!) and the theme is snowmen and penguins. So I went to Goodness & Fun and bought this collection, hoping I can make a birthday themed banner for Charlotte even HALF as nice as yours.

Thank you so much for participating in the special cause Hop with me. The kids, their families and the staff will adore your banner -- may you be always blessed for your kindness in making it and your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment