Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's My Birthday Blog Hop "Recap" July 25th

Hello Friends

Thank You for joining me this weekend to celebrate my birthday!
It was so much fun and so exciting to see everyone's projects.
I have decided to do a It's my Birthday "Recapp" to give everyone and 
extra chance for the Grand Prize.
I will choose a winner on Tuesday and will announce it later that evening.
Here are my 3 projects I did for the Hop.
Project 1

 Project 2
Sweet 16 Layout
Zebra Shape Card


Day 3



Thank You for joining me everyone! 
Remember to check back as I will be in some future blog hops coming soon.
And welcome all my new followers-I am so glad your here!

To follow the hop scroll down to "Its My Birthday Blog Hop"
 

8 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your cards! Hope you had a nice weekend and Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I went back to the day one post for the hop and I see now that you have all of your projects posted here. Thanks for doing this recap as I didn't even know about this hop until a few minutes ago. Awesome cards, by the way. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards - and gorgeous!!

    http://stamped-by-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are soooo cute... I just adore the bird one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great birthday! Great hop and wonderful projects!!! pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all of them and thanks again for the hop!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great hop, all your wonderful projects and now a second chance recap!! YEA!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete