Friday, May 6, 2011

Thank You Boxes

The last couple days I have been at a Woman's Conference at My Church..
I Love Being A Woman 2011..It was so amazing..anyway this morning I decided to make each of the ladies that spoke at the conference a little gift bag..I used my Tags, Bags,Boxes to cut the box..I cut it at 11.85 so it was big enough to hold a few things.
Then I used My Accent Essentials to cut the cute Scalloped Tag and I cut that at 2 and 1/2 and then I had a 1 and 3/4 punch to punch out the circle..I then used my Verve Stamp-I don't remember what the name of the set was and Stamped the Thank You with that.
I then filled the bags with confetti from the dollar store.
Lindor White Chocolate (Yummy my favorite!)
Then a bottle of Shae Cashmere Hand Lotion from Bath & Body..
I really enjoyed blessing each of them with these gifts.
 

3 comments:

  1. Rachelle,
    Your boxes look great
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little thank you gift, I'm sure that the women who recieved them loved them!!!
    The embossing on them really looks great. Thanks for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachelle,
    Beautiful boxes. Please stop by my blog as I have an award waiting for you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete