Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

 
 
 
 
I have been awarded "The Versatile Blogger" award by Sarah over at Simply Sarah. The rules state I must:

1. Thank the person who sent you this blog.
2. List 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers


Thank you Sarah for passing on this award to me. I am honored and blessed that you thought of me.


About Me:
  1. My Family says I am a fantastic cook.
  2. My husband and I have been married for 25+ Years
  3. I have 3 daughters 21, 17, 14 and one son 12. 
  4. I have been scrap booking for 14 years, and Card Making for about 10. 
  5. I have 6 cats, 2 dogs and 1 lizard.
  6. I Home school my two younger Children.
  7. I am on a New Weight Loss Journey.

Here are 15 blogs I love to follow:

  1. Love Abounds At Home
  2. Women Living Well
  3. The Stampin Bunny
  4. 365 Days Of Cricut
  5. Busy With The Cricky
  6. My Pink Stamper
  7. Monique Griffith Designs
  8. Joy's Life
  9. Scrappin With My Bug
  10. Scrappy Mel
  11. Addicted To Scrapbooking
  12. Creations with Christina
  13. Obsessed With Scrapbooking
  14. Marilyn's Cards and More
  15. Amazing Paper Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment