Monday, January 24, 2011

Terrific Tuesday's Challenge~Sweethearts Cartridge

This week I joined in the Terrific Tuesday Challenge, the challenge was to make a card using the Sweethearts cartridge. I used pretty in pink cardstock for the main card by SU, The paper from my Matt is by Recollections, I then used the Love on the Cartridge Shadow and cut at 3" and then cut it again without the shadow at 3" and then used my zig pen on the top love and then sprinkled with my glitter from Martha Stewart.


9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the glitter and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Nice blog! Thanks for following my blog! I'm your newest follower.Hop over to my blog and click 100 followers giveaway. I don't want you to miss out on this great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The glitter on the "Love" is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the glitter! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the glitter! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete