Friday, January 21, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook~January 21~2011










FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It's dark and cold out, the weather has been really nasty today with snow/rain mix but, this is the day that the Lord hath made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I am thinking...How much God has blessed my life with a wonderful family & friends
I am thankful for...My friend Shirley who is my weight loss accountability partner and she always keeps me grounded~Thank You Shirley!
From the learning rooms...We had a light day today as Whitney isn't feeling good and Zachary wasn't feeling to well either.
From the kitchen...Today we just had pizza as hubby is working a 12 hour shift so won't be home until late tonight and 2nd oldest is out of town.
I am wearing...My workout clothes (just got home from working out)
I am creating...A Christ Centered Home
I am going...down to work in my Craft room to work on some new cards.
I am reading...The Midas Touch ( A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity).
I am hoping...To join a new gym at the end of the month.
I am hearing...Whitney watching tv
Around the house...Doing Laundry and Working on Valentines
One of my favorite things...My newest favorite thing is working in my craft room with my new cricut machine.
A few plans for the rest of the week: The rest of the weekend working on laundry and then Bible School on Sunday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Our Silly Baby Simba

No comments:

Post a Comment