Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Simple Woman's Day-book January 13~2011

FOR TODAY...


Outside my window... ~ Bitter Cold & Icy

I am thinking... ~ Lord, what do you have for me to do today?

I am thankful for... ~ My wonderful & loving Husband.

I am wearing... ~ My Pajamas

I am remembering... ~ How precious each of us are to Jesus

I am going... ~ To remember in 2011 that "I am blessed to be a blessing."

I am currently reading... ~ The Midas Touch~ A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity

I am hoping... ~ that I can make a few more cards today.

On my mind... ~ Praying about reopening my Woman's Ministry Group

Noticing that... ~ My children have grown up way to fast, just yesterday they were babies.....
Pondering these words... " I am blessed to be a blessing" 
 Scripture thought I'm sharing... I cast the whole of my care [all my anxieties,all my worries,all my concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for me affectionately and cares about me watchfully. 1 Peter 5:7

In the kitchen... ~ The kitchen needs a make over ( dishes need cleaned and the one's in the dishwasher need put away, kitchen table needs cleared off.

Around the house... ~ I have a lot that need's to be done in the house today, kitchen and living room, upstairs bathroom and laundry. I would like to get some new cards made today and put some finishing touches on the one I made last night.

One of my favorite things ~ Seeing the Lord working in my children lives..last Sunday sitting in Church I looked over and my son who is 12 was filling out a offering envelope and He was also trying to keep up with Pastor with the Bible

Picture thought I am Sharing...

To view more day books please visit Peggy's site

1 comment:

  1. your blog is a beautiful and peaceful place to visit. I will be stopping by often!

    ReplyDelete