Today I decided to schedule a little time (to play in my Craft room)After Cleaning and teaching school of course :) I saw this idea on the Cricut Chat board and decided to try and make it and I changed a few things on the card I made to make it my own, I love how this turned out.
- For Base of the card I cut 5 and 1/2 by 4 and 1/4 and used Chocolate Brown from Stampin Up.
- For my first layer I embossed with my swirls cuttlebug folder, I cut this at 5 1/4 by 4 and 1/8th.
- I used my sweet treats cricut cartridge and cut the cake at 4 inches.
- I decorated with some rim rack and a dried flower.
- Inside I used the same cardstock as the pink and it says Happy Birthday and I used a stamp in one corner from Verve Stamps