Monday, December 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook December 13~2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is a cloudy winter y day.
I am thinking...of all the things I need to get done before Christmas.
I am thankful for...
From the learning rooms...Finishing up school this week before Christmas break.
From the kitchen...Ground Turkey & Rice Casserole.
I am wearing...black shorts and a green top.
I am creating...a Christ Centered home
I am going...Christmas shopping later today.
I am reading...at the moments I really am not reading anything other than my daily bible readings.
I am hoping...to finish making christmas cards by tomorrow. I have had a lot of orders and hope to be done so I can make a few to send out.
I am hearing...the kids in the living room
Around the house...cleaning, laundry, making christmas cards.
One of my favorite things...my new cricut expression and gypsy, i have had a lot of fun making cards.
A few plans for the rest of the week:finishing christmas shopping, grocery shopping, baking.

Scripture thought for the day: You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you. Isaiah 26:3
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

One of my Christmas cards I made with the Cricut and Cuttlebug

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are having fun and God is blessing you! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete