Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Christmas Cards

Hi Dear Friends, I just wanted to share with you some of the cards I have been making for Christmas, these one's I made for a friend who ordered some cards from me. I have really been having a lot of fun using my new Cricut Expressions and Gypsy, I am finally getting the hang of using the Gypsy. I hope you enjoy looking at what I have made.
 
 This card I used Jolly Holidays Cartridge for the deer, the deer was turned the other way and I used the flip feature on my Cricut Expression and I have to tell you I like that feature, then the Peace I believe it was from the Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge and I used the welding feature to weld the words together, I love that feature too. I then used my stickles glitter for the Peace and on the scarf I used Stickles Ice.
 This card I used the Christmas cartridge and added a shadow behind the snowflake, I also used my stickles glitter for the snowfake, I used my gypsy for the Merry Christmas and then used stickles glitter on it too.
 This card I used the Jolly Holidays, I wasn't going to buy this cartridge at first but, I have used it a lot, so it was a good investment. I love the little penguin,I then used my stickles Ice Glitter on the umbrella; I used my stamp from Verve Stamps , this is one of my favorite stamp companies I just love them! The stamp set I used is Poinsettia Christmas.
And this one was just another way I did the snowflakes, I added gems to the snowflake.

 The Christmas Tree was made using my Gypsy and the Christmas Cartridge, I then used Red Stickles glitter glue on the tree and put a red velvet ribbon under the tree, I also used my dot cuttlebug folder on this card. 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the cards, I will be adding a few more as I make them.

1 comment:

  1. The tree was my favorite. I loved the simplicity and fanciness combined.

    Enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete