Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook November 3, 2010

For Today...



Outside my window...it's dark and getting very chilly outside, this evening the temperature is 37 degrees but, tomorrow its supposed to be 60.

 
I am thinking..I hope that I am not catching the flu from this flu shot (hmmmmm)

I am reading...Having a Mary Spirit (allowing God to Change us from the inside out by Joanna Weaver and I just started reading the book of acts (pauls travels)

I am hoping..to learn a lot from the Lord from the conference this week at Church.

I am hearing... the t.v.,Dad talking to kids, kids talking to Dad :)

On my mind…Having a Pure Heart (Matthew 5:8-Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

From the kitchen..leftover Chicken Alfredo

Noticing that…amazed how quickly our children grow up..

Around the house...keeping up with cleaning and school and studying for finals for Bible College next weekend (14th)Anniversary Celebration Conference this next week starting tomorrow.


One of my favorite things...sharing the word with my children, little spiritual lessons-Train up a child in the way He/Shall go.


I am thankful for..My Pastors and My Church Family
From the Learning Rooms...future dreams :)

I am wearing...blue pajama pants and a grey shirt and wrapped up in my pink blanket.

I am going...to continue with Bible College through next Semester.

I am creating...Baby Blankets & Cards

A Scripture thought... Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Studying, Teaching School, Cleaning House, Making Cards, 25th Anniversary Celebration at Church (6 day Conference).

A picture thought I am sharing:
 
 
My daughter Whitney (14)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My son Zachary (11 and 1/2)
 
To view more daybooks please visit Peggy's site

No comments:

Post a Comment