Monday, August 9, 2010

The Simple Woman August 9~2010



FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is evening now, it's dark and around 65 degrees.
I am thinking...How awesome is our God.
I am thankful for...being in the right place at the right time to rescue our new baby kitten who is almost 2 weeks old.
From the learning rooms...enjoying our summer break.
From the kitchen...We had stouffer's french bread pizza
I am wearing...Shorts and a black tank top.
I am creating...a Christ center home for my family and all who enter here.
I am going...to be finishing up a pair of baby booties.
I am reading...A woman's High Calling ~Elizabeth George
scripture thought I am sharing: Matthew 5:8 says, Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God (Niv) I read this Do you want to hear from God? Keep your heart pure. Do you want to know God's secrets? Keep your heart pure.
I am hoping...to finish a couple gifts for my daughter and her classmate who graduated from the movement on Sunday.
I am hearing...The news on the tv
Around the house...Not much tonight other than taking care of simba and feeding him in a couple hours.
One of my favorite things...making my crafts
A few plans for the rest of the week:still catching up on appointments for the kids.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

 Simba
 around 2 weeks old

1 comment: