Saturday, July 10, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday Blog Hop #2



Blog Hop #2

Today I read Isaiah 54:10
Wow, I got the most amazing revelation from this verse, I was reading in my Believing in God workbook by Beth Moore and I learned that no matter what God's love is unconditional and steadfast even during those times when the seasons in my life are not pleasing to Him. 

Isaiah 54:10
For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from you. Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed, Says the Lord, who has mercy on you..


His word says even though mountains and hills will be removed that His love and His Kindness and Mercy will never be removed from our lives..
This was just such an amazing revelation to me.

1 comment:

  1. oh Racehlle, isn't He good? He is faithful and He loves us so! He is God. He is all we need :)

    Be blessed dear one!

    ReplyDelete