Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sweet Blog Award

Wow~ I am so blessed..I came to check my blog out tonight and found that I received a blog award from Legendswife over at http://surrenderalltoyou.blogspot.com ~Thank You so much!


So here are the rules as follows: 
 The 'Lovely Blog' Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominates you for this award (above)
2. Pass it along to 7 other 'Inspiring Bloggers.'
3. Share 7 things about yourself.


Ok, so here is a little bit about me, First and foremost I love God with all my heart~I am so amazed at his amazing grace and love for me..I learned Sunday that My life is my gift from God..Wow! 
The 2nd Love of my life is my husband Wayne, Wow God has blessed our lives with 25 years together~I am so thankful for my husband and honored that the Lord blessed my life with Him..
My husband and I have 4 children -3 girls, Lindsey 20, Courtney 17, Whitney 14 and a son Zachary 11.
My heart is My home, Making a Home for my family is important to me and also for those who come into our home I want to make welcome.
My heart is also for Women of all ages to love them and encourage them in the Lord.
I love Scrapbooking, Card making, Crocheting and Knitting..I enjoy doing these things to be a blessing to others.
I also enjoy writing poetry.
I enjoy reading from A Country Mom, Love Abounds at Home, SurrenderalltoYou, Simple Christian Homemaking ,and many others.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle,
    Congrats again! You have such a wonderfully sweet spirit. Your life truly is a gift from our Heavenly Father as we all our His children. Its sooo amazing! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete