Friday, July 2, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook~July 2~2010

FOR TODAY






Outside my window...A little Chilly out today, with some rain showers today, 64 degrees today..
I am thinking...How fast our children grow up
I am thankful for...My family & Friends
From the learning rooms...Out of school for the summer
From the kitchen...taking daughter to lunch for her birthday..
I am wearing...my pajama's
I am creating...A Christ Centered home
I am going...to really need to get back on track with Weight Watchers
I am reading...Believing God by Beth Moore-wow talk about lots of good stuff-and I am only on day 2.
I am hoping...to get my downstairs decluttered today, and get some things off to good will.
I am hearing...the kids in the living room and my siamese meowing
Around the house...getting things taken to good will, catching up on laundry and tidying the house up, I need to clean my room.
One of my favorite things...Scrapbooking and card making
A few plans for the rest of the week:finishing a blanket, and getting the house organized
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Kipper

To view more daybooks please go here

No comments:

Post a Comment