Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Exploding Box

This project was really fun to make~I just love it and it's been so fun to do with my new Cuttlebug! I have always wanted to make one of these but some of the directions were kind of a little confusing until I found this blog the other day called 
Scrapguy ~I found his Tutorial for the Exploding box very easy and made this..


You will need 4 sheets of Paper to do this project. 
The first sheet is cut 9x9 and scored 3" on each side
The second sheet is cut 8 and 5/8 x 8 and 5/8 and scored at 2 and 7/8 on each side.
The last layer is 8 and 1/4 by 8 and 1/4 and scored by 2 and 3/4 on each side.
and then last is the lid~it is 6 and 1/4x 6 and 1/4 and scored by 1 and 1/2 on each side.
You will cut the corners around each side except the lid~you may want to go to his video so you can see how that is done. 
http://scrapguy.blogspot.com/2010/07/paper-crafting-exploding-box-with-video.html
I stamped this image using one of my stamping up sets and added some Jole flowers.
 

Some other photo's of my project
Some details I added on my pages.
I used my cuttlebug and embossed the frames.


Box Finished


 and then when you take the lid off




1 comment:

  1. ohohohoh I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEyour box :)

    ReplyDelete