Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook June 17~2010















FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
Well it's pouring down rain again and a bit chilly out..but, this is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. 
I am thinking...I need a nice hot cup of coffee 
I am thankful for...The life the Lord has blessed me with, I have a wonderful husband, 4 wonderful healthy kids, a home and blessed with wonderful friends. 
From the learning rooms...Summer Break Yay!
From the kitchen...
Chicken Stroganoff and Salad~Thinking of a cake for desert because if I don't use that frosting in the cupboard I think one of the kids are going to eat it lol...
I am wearing...
comfy clothes
I am creating...
currently I am working on 3 different blankets, I am also making some greeting cards for a gift.
I am going...
to do a little card making and scrapbooking today..
A Scripture thought...Ephesians 5:20~giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We really need to learn to be thankful to God for what we have and not complain all the time about what we don't have (something God is teaching me~having a thankful heart).
I am reading...
The Excellent Wife
I am hoping...
I will loose 2 lbs this week when I weigh in on Saturday..
I am hearing...MercyMe's New Cd ( I love it)

Around the house..
.Dishes, working on the laundry..
One of my favorite things...
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Not a lot going on, I have been running my daughter all week to work so I am looking forward to just enjoying staying home~Weigh In on Saturday Morning and Church on Sunday...
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...





The Love of my Life...

To view more daybooks please visit Peggy's site
here 

No comments:

Post a Comment