Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Simple Woman May 27~10

 FOR TODAY
Outside my window...dark and dreary and another rainy day outside..But, the Lord is good and His Mercies are new every morning.
I am thinking...I wished the weather would get nice and the sun would come out and play lol
I am thankful for...The Lord and all he provides for us.
From the learning rooms...Dad is off today so both kids will be catching up on math today.
From the kitchen...We are having stroganaff in the crockpot for dinner tonight..
I am wearing...Gray Sweats and a white tank top with a pink shirt over that.
I am creating...A Christ Centered Home
I am going...
I am reading...The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace and Believing in god by Beth Moore
Scripture thought I am sharing...May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
I am hoping...for some sunshine soon
I am hearing...the quietness of the house and the birds chirping outside.
Around the house...housework, school,working on some crocheted and knitting projects.
One of my favorite things...Just enjoying time with my family, sitting and watching a movie together.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Trying to get over this sickness that has hit our home, I am still not feeling to well, everyone else except Courtney and I seem to be better. I haven't been this sick for a long time.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This is my daughter Courtney's Art work, she is very talented and I wanted to share this with my friends. I am a proud Momma :)



No comments:

Post a Comment