Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Simple Woman"s Daybook for May 4th~2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It's a beautiful day out, a little breezy and chilly
I am thinking...I am so excited for the "I love being a Woman Conference this weekend!
I am thankful for...My Church and the awesome Word of God being brought forth.
From the learning rooms...Regular Studies this week and Isat Testing on Friday for my son.
From the kitchen...I am not quite sure what we are having yet.
A Scripture Thought...The Joy Of The Lord is my Strength! Neh. 8:10~He give's us strength through His Joy...
I am wearing...Shorts and a gray shirt with butterflies on the front.
I am creating... Christ Centered Home
I am going...to be taking my son to pick up a gift card that he earned.
I am reading..."The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace"
I am hoping...to get the laundry caught up today...
I am hearing...Music from my itunes
Around the house...catching up on the laundry, getting the dishes done and tidying up the living room and bathroom and getting new sheets on my bed.
One of my favorite things...Is relaxing in the evening and working on baby blankets while watching tv.
A few plans for the rest of the week: My daughter is having a surgical procedure on Thursday morning and then Friday my son has Isat's and we have an important meeting to go to Friday Morning.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...












My blessings Zachary(11)and Whitney(13)







To view more daybooks visit Peggy for more information.




1 comment: