Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook~April 28~2010

For Today...

Outside my window...It is cold and windy and rainy
I am thinking...I wished dinner would hurry up and get done because I am getting hungry!

I am thankful for...God saving our home...

From the learning rooms...working on doing some catching up after children being sick.

From the kitchen... Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole

I am wearing...Pink Shorts and a Salmon short sleeve shirt..
I am creating...I am finishing up a Praying hands dishcloth
I am going...to watch some tv after dinner is over with and work on my dishcloth.
I am reading...I am reading "The Excellent Wife" and Teaching the study online with some friends :)
I am hoping...to get my daughter on a better schedule.

I am hearing..the kids talking and watching Tv
My scripture thought I am sharing... I am more then a conqueror through Christ Who loves me. Romans 8:37
Around the house...I need to spend time tomorrow cleaning..
One of my favorite things...I have recently started learning about digital Scrapbooking and I am really enjoying it.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Catching up on laundry and cleaning, working on some Mother Days Projects.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Faith, Courtney and Paul going to Prom

No comments:

Post a Comment