Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pearls Of Great Price Challenge


Kristine over at Kristine Remixed has challenged us to get into the Word of God more.
Visit Kristine and learn more about this Challenge. 




The Challenge


April 19~23




Find YOUR pearls (necklace, earrings, hairband…or if you don't have any you could come up with a project as a concrete representation. You could even do it with your kids, like making a treasure chest for Bible memory verses… be creative),  and keep them in front of you as a reminder to get into the Word of God every day and then share in a post whatever "pearls" you discover throughout the week. Oh and don't forget to take pics of you in your pearls or whatever you decide to do with a project, etc. 

(I didn't have any pearl's so I used a pix of my bible~that is where my great pearls are so I decided to use this picture.)

Kristine also has several giveaways to go along with this challenge.


I am looking forward this week in finding my pearls that God has for me. 
Last night Pastor Ron talked about studying God's Word and not just getting fed on Sunday and Tuesdays but, also on a daily basis we need to fill ourselves with God's Word, He has good things for us..This Challenge goes right along with that.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle! I'm so glad you've decided to join in The Pearl Challenge :D God's word is SO precious and valuable to our lives. Looking forward to hearing what God puts on your heart from His word this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing the challenge too. Your pastor is correct,as ours says we eat food daily and we need to "eat" Gods word daily too.

    ReplyDelete