Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Simple Woman~ March 17~2010


For Today...
Outside my window...Wow what a beautiful day today is..Sun is shining and although its a little cloudy out~Its a beautiful day!
I am thinking...I love the warmer weather...
I am thankful for... The Life the Lord has blessed me with..Good Friends, Awesome Family and Awesome Church Family.
From the learning rooms...Working on Extra Reading and Phonics
From the kitchen...Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole
I am wearing...Shorts with a green top.
I am creating...more projects for my Etsy Store ~ 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/joyfulhrt 

I am going...to try and relax some tonight but, that isn't always easy to do with a big family to take care of.
I am reading...The Bible and waiting for my book "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God".
I am hoping...to sell some items listed on Craigs list so I can purchase a Cricut.
I am hearing...The TV
My scripture thought I am sharing...1 Corinthians 6:19~Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?For you were bought at a price;therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Around the house...Just tidying the house up a bit, and catching up on some blogging.
One of my favorite things...Spending time with the family.
A few plans for the rest of the week...We are working on Simplifying our lives and so we have been De-cluttering and taking things to goodwill.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


My Oldest Daughter Lindsey and I


You may visit more daybook"s by visiting here

No comments:

Post a Comment