Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook ~February 15~2010


FOR TODAY Outside my window...It looks like today it will be cold and raining again..
I am thinking...
I better get started on some cleaning and laundry today.
I am thankful for...My Pastors~ They are the best!
From the learning rooms..School Vacation day today~so we are just taking it easy..
From the kitchen...Chicken and Stuffing in the Crock Pot!
I am wearing...A white tank top and blue sweats
I am creating...A new afghan I started for my daughter Whitney (full of bright colors)
I am going...
hopefully on a vacation this summer..
I am reading...
not anything right now
I am hoping...
to win a trip to Hawaii
I am hearing...the dog barking
Around the house...
catching up on laundry and house work!
One of my favorite things...
listening to my kids laughter
A few plans for the rest of the week:just catching up on school work and working on my daughters afghan.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




















Please visit Peggy over at "The Simple Woman's Daybook"

1 comment:

  1. oh Rachelle, lovely daybook!!! thank you for your friendship :)

    ReplyDelete