Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook January 11~2010

Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook January 11th







For Today...






Outside my window
very cold and dreary morning..


I am thinking
...how amazing God is and how much He loves me.


I am thankful for
...the awesome things the Lord is doing in our lives.


From the kitchen

...no bake cookies

I am wearing...shorts and a green shirt


I am going
...to take Whitney to get her hair cut later.


I am reading
...Will Cain's book "The Blessing is in your Hands"


I am hoping
...to get a lot done today, house work, school and laundry~also trying to finish a baby blanket.


On my mind
wondering how my brother Rick is..


I am creating
...
A home filled with God's love, family time and enjoying one another.

I am hearing.
..the birds chirping downstairs


Noticing that
How amazing our God is-how much He has been taking care of our family.


Pondering these words
…Amazing = You + 1


Around the house
...the sound of quietness


One of my favorite things

...when their is laughter in the house


A Scripture thought...For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11


A few plans for the rest of the week
... Lots of Schooling...Grocery Shopping and Date night with Hubby!


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you














My babies when they were younger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment