Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Womans Daybook March 9~2009

For Today...

Outside my window... snowing, snowing,snowing and more snow....

I am thinking... When is it going to quit snowing, its March lol

From the learning rooms... working in Math and Reading and Playing in the Snow!

I am thankful for... Being able to attend Bible College

From the kitchen... Mopping, Washing Dishes and Making French Dips for Supper!

I am wearing... jeans, light pink tank top, and a green shirt over it!

I am reading...Training for Reighing

I am hoping... for some sunshine this week and for the snow to stop!

I am creating...Power Point Slide show for my daughters Graduation.

I am hearing... My son playing the Wii

Around the house... lots of laundry to catch up, cleaning bedrooms and the bathroom, going to get groceries..

One of my favorite things... Hmm I have alot of favorites, Spending time in the Word and Spending Time with Family.

A few plans for the rest of the week... working on my daughters slide show, making some birthday cards and repairing a scrapbook I took apart and planning my daughters Birthday Party on the 14th..

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




No comments:

Post a Comment