Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy Wednesday

Today has been a busy day already, I woke up to giggling teenage girls getting ready for school around 7:30~my husband said well, its better then getting woke up to them fighting, I will have to agree with him on that since that has happened before, then I got up and worked out and walked for awhile on my tredmill, I was actually very happy with the progress I have made, I was able to walk and even jogg a little without holding on lol..then I did some laundry and been cleaning a little today too-Teaching the younger two and then heading out around 1 for a meeting.
Today as I was studying the word the Lord impressed this verse on me through my devotions.

Hebrews 10:25 says-Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Another way that Hebrews 10:25 can be translated:
"When you're feeling down and depressed-like a failure who is falling behind everyone else-that isn't the time to stay away from other believers, as some are in the habit of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment