Monday, December 22, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook~December 22, 2008

















For Today...

Outside my window... COLD, and lots of lots of snow and more coming down!

I am thinking... how wonderful it is that God is answering our prayers for our Pastors health being restored.

From the learning rooms... all subjects, last day of school before Christmas break..

I am thankful for... a wonderful Church family!

From the kitchen... Crockpot Spaghetti, then lots of baking going on.

I am wearing... blue jean capri's and a black tshirt...

I am reading... recipes lol

I am hoping... for a good safe Christmas for all of our family and friends...

I am creating... a creating a scrapbook for my inlaws and Christmas cards!

I am hearing... our cat meowing...

Around the house... cleaning, laundry, finishing up with wrapping Presents and baking goodies..

One of my favorite things... is watching the kids having fun in the snow..

A few plans for the rest of the week... finishing up the album and baking..

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture!!!!! I miss the snow so much since moving to Florida!

    Have a blessed Christmas season and keep warm and safe!!!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, what a snow! Thanks for sharing your Daybook. Merry Christmas from Nebraska! :)

    ReplyDelete