Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook~November 27,2008















For Today...

Outside my window... It is dark and cold outside...

I am thinking...What a beautiful Thanksgiving day and Thanksgiving meal I had with my family.

From the learning rooms...Were off right now for Thanksgiving Break.

I am thankful for...My Awesome Pastors!

From the kitchen...We had Turkey, Augratin Potatoes, Watergate salad,rolls, stuffing, Pumpkin Pie and Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
I am wearing...Pink shorts and a black tank top with my white fuzzy jacket.

I am reading...Not reading anything right now.

I am hoping...for a good relaxing night!
I am creating...A Blessing Tree~ to put on the kitchen wall for everyone to write down what we are thankful for because of our situation right now I believe this will help us see the blessings in our lives.

I am hearing...The TV in the Living Room and the kids.

Around the house...we are relaxing, watching tv and playing games.
One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week...just staying home, planning school for next week and also making christmas cards and scrapbooking!


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..
.

































No comments:

Post a Comment