Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window...it's cold and rainy outside

I am thinking...how excited I am to see the things that God will be doing..

From the learning rooms...finished with school and looking forward to doing a Thanksgiving Lapbook with the kids.

I am thankful for...the great things that the Lord is going to do for our Country!

From the kitchen...Crockpot Chicken Stroganaff

I am wearing...grey sweats and a white tank top

I am reading...not reading anything right now.

I am hoping...for a good report!

I am creating...some new cards

I am hearing...encouraging words from a wonderful speaker.

Around the house...cleaning and preparing to finally get our septic tank fixed tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...is hearing the wonderful things that the Lord is doing in others lives.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... clean clean clean, voting, listening to the elections, listening to a favorite speaker (Kim Clement) going to church and going to a scrapbook class on Saturday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment