Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BFS~108 Qaulity is Job #1








Memory Verse: I Timothy 4:12-13 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Intro: Quality is Job #1 (Ford)

Assignment: My family and I rarely do anything apart from each other. We don’t really have quality time together because all our time is together. We feel like the more special moments are when we have dinner together or when we worship God together. For this assignment, tell how you and your family spend QUALITY time together.

We enjoy quality time together by watching movies or having a game night. I also enjoy spending time doing crafts with the kids, younger one's mostly as the older one's are not to interested in that right now, my husband and I also take turns going out on dates with the kids, we haven't been able to do that lately due to his unemployment status right now but, these are some of the things we enjoy. We also have enjoyed taking short trips with the kids as well. One of our favorite things we like to do with our family in the summer is go to our theme park and spend time together there.

No comments:

Post a Comment