Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook~October 20-2008















For Today...

Outside my Window...it's a rainy fall day~but, This is the day the Lord has made so I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I am thinking...What an awesome time I had last night~going to a Celebration for my Pastors.

From the learning rooms...we are getting started on our day with lots to do...

I am thankful for...The wonderful weekend we had, and that my daughter Courtney is feeling much better.

From the kitchen...Pancakes (Yummy) My husband is the best..he makes us breakfast every morning :)

I am wearing...Grey Shorts and a Pink Tank top-lots of house work today..

I am reading...Still ready my "Having a Mary Spirit" this is taking me awhile to get through it.

I am hoping...that we can get our septic fixed this week.

I am creating...a new scrapbooking spot

I am hearing...my cockateils singing!

Around the house...I am helping my daughter clean and declutter her room, trying to do a few loads of laundry, and clean the upstairs.

One of my favorite things...the pretty colors of fall.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Trying to get summer things pack up and put away, organizing my scrapbooking area..working on a few cards and letters.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

















I took this picture when we went on a field trip last
friday at one of the local area Farms...

Scripture for today:

Psalm 118.24

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment