Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


















Outside my Window
...it is dark and a cool breeze is in the air!

I am thinking...this was a very hard day but, the Lord brought me through it!

From the learning rooms...Struggles with the kids today getting them going..
I am thankful for...my daycare family that came today for an interview..

From the kitchen...comes lots of fun and laughing children.

I am wearing...comfy clothing (grey shorts and a light blue shirt)

I am reading...Having a Mary Spirit~"Allowing God to Change Us From the Inside Out"

I am hoping...for a better day tomorrow~and to get caught up in school.

I am creating...some new fall cards...

I am hearing...my daughter tell me about her evening!

Around the house...I am listening to the tv in the evening, my daugther talking to me about her evening, and my son yelling at his sister lol.

One of my favorite things...is the cool fall weather.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...getting caught up on school, catching up on cleaning(septic tank is giving us problems so house work has gotten behind)working on my new blog and finishing up a baby blanket :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment